New Afterpay Q&A
- Installments by Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now & pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
How do I use installments by Afterpay?
- Simply shop online & add items to your shopping bag & checkout as normal. At checkout choose installments by Afterpay as your payment method. First time customers will need to register with Afterpay & provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It's that easy! Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for installments by Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount may apply and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.
Can I use installments by Afterpay if I'm an International customer?
- Installments by Afterpay is only available to customers with a US billing address within the US and a US mobile phone number. Customer with international billing addresses will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
When will my items be delivered if I use installments by Afterpay?
- Afterpay orders are delivered as per our standard shipping timeframe after you complete your order online. Visit our shipping page for more information.
What products are not eligible for purchase using installments by Afterpay?
- Afterpay is not available on purchases of gift cards. If you are purchasing gift cards along with Afterpay eligible products, you will need to place two separate orders.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased using installments by Afterpay?
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your Afterpay purchase by mail for a refund. Please check that your return or exchange meets our Return Policy here. Afterpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay. If you believe there is a fault or concern with your Afterpay purchase payment, please contact Afterpay customer support at email@example.com
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?